Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Really good doctor but the staff are very unprofessional  |  show details
by Raych on Sep 29th, 2014

The doctor is very nice and unlike the Cleveland Clinic, gave me hope for my health problems for once. This was my first time at a UH doctor (to get a second opinion due to not making ANY progress at the Cleveland Clinic for the past 5 years). The atmosphere is definitely different... it was moderately unprofessional. The nurses were almost flirting with the doctors! The one young nurse was making me uncomfortable. She was acting like a 13 year old. This is a cardiovascular clinic... we don't want to see the staff giggling, flirting, and making funny faces at each other. It's just not the time and place. We, as the patients, really don't want to be there in the first place and quite frankly are scared. This is our health and is not something to joke around about. I don't want to see the professionals who are taking care of me running around and giggling. It makes the experience 10 times more uncomfortable. The desk when you first walk in was very nice. I'm talking about the nurses desk once you go back to the exam room. Maybe they think that by having a lax environment, their patients will feel better. Not the case... and I'm only 22. Dr. Ulatowski seems to know what he's doing and I was satisfied with my visit with him. The nurses... not impressed.

|  WONDERFUL!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

This doctor was so kind to me and so polite! I would defiantly recommend him to anyone! He was very helpful and really helped me! Thank you doctor Ulatowski!!!