A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Valadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Valadie, Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valadie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valadie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Valadie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valadie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur L Valadie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Valadie practice?
- Dr. Arthur Valadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Valadie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons and Bradenton Surgeons.