A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Valadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Valadie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Valadie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valadie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valadie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Valadie practice?
Dr. Arthur Valadie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.