A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Valadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Valadie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valadie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valadie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Valadie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valadie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur L Valadie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Valadie practice?
- Dr. Arthur Valadie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Valadie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Ruskin, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.