A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Vatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Vatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Vatz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Vatz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Vatz practice?
Dr. Arthur Vatz practices Urology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Valencia Urologists.