A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Vatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Vatz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vatz
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vatz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Vatz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Vatz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur D Vatz MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur D. Vatz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Vatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Vatz practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.