A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur W:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. W graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. W has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Hospital Staten Island
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. W accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. W practice?
Dr. Arthur W practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.