A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sigelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sigelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigelman
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigelman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Sigelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Doctor's Hospital Staten Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur W Sigelman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Sigelman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Sigelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Sigelman practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.