A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Sigelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Sigelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigelman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sigelman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigelman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Sigelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Hospital Staten Island
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur W Sigelman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Sigelman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Sigelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Sigelman practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.