A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Walters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Walters, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Myoclonus (Muscle Twitching)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorder (Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- New Jersey Neuroscience Inst Jfk Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Walters practice?
Dr. Arthur Walters practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists, Nashville Psychiatrists, and Nashville Sleep Medicine Doctors.