A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Waltman is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Waltman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diseases
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Conrad Waltman MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Waltman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Waltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Waltman practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Medford, MA.
See Arlington Radiologists.