A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Waltman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diseases
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Conrad Waltman MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Waltman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Waltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Waltman practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Arlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Medford, MA.
See Arlington Radiologists.