A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Waltman, MD is board certified in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colonic Diseases
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Portal Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waltman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Waltman practice?
Dr. Arthur Waltman practices Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.