inactive

Arthur I Waltuch MD Patient Reviews

3.0

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Waltuch takes his time, cares and gets it right!

August 14th, 2015
Dr Waltuch is an excellent physician. Fist meeting: he spend a lot time to know me and my present and past health history. Second meeting: he call me back the day after I requested a note from him. He always provides a good suggestion.

March 25th, 2015
I have been waiting days for my lab results. I plead the staff for my results and they say only he can tell me but he never calls. Stay away from Waltuch he is a headache.

February 27th, 2015
Excellent physician

February 12th, 2015
He needs to retire. He is rude and inpatient. If you need paperwork filled out forget it. He NEVER returns calls! When you meet him he seems caring because he spends a lot of time with you but unfortunately being a patient of his for the last two years, I know how disappointing he can truly be.

September 14th, 2011
GREAT diagnostician of problems and how to solve them.Explains in language that is friendly, clear and preciseGoes ABOVE & BEYOND the requirements of an office visit to ameliorate problems

July 22nd, 2011
Horrible Rude Man
Don't be fooled by your initial meeting. This guy is old, irritable, mean and condescending. He has no respect for his patients at all. Fact is, maybe he was good 5 years ago but now it's time to call it in. Get someone else. Younger. Who wants to build his patient roster.

June 30th, 2011
Addled -- with an unhappy, unhelpful staff
Nice guy, very distracted. He took a phone call while examining me -- rude in itself -- and it sounded as if another doctor was telling him how he had misdiagnosed a patient.

April 6th, 2011
Thought it was love at first sight but..
He spends an enormous amount of time with you. He is very smart and tells you things about medicine that you should know. He is realistic and caring. I really left thinking I had just met the best doctor in the whole world. But alas it went downhill after that. He has no follow up skills at all. Good luck getting him to call you back. His assistants are clueless. And he just doesn't really care at all about you after you leave his office. Sadly, and it really breaks my heart because I really loved our initial meeting, you can get better somewhere else. He's a pass.

November 16th, 2010
Horrible wait times and NO follow up
The guy is a good doctor as far as listening to you and spending time with you. Unfortunately he tends to ramble quite a bit and a lot of time is wasted. He also tends to have a wait and see approach with many problems and is terrible at being proactive about possible health red flags. The wait times are atrocious, probably because he spends so much time with each patient, and you will NEVER get him to call you back if you need something. If you had tests done good luck getting the results. I had to call 8 times before I got my results and they screw up blood tests all the time. The doctor is good but only while you're physically in front of him. I changed my doctor after being a patient of his for 2 years and trying to put up with all that.

September 5th, 2010
Lovely man; zero follow-up
I was referred to Dr. Waltuch from a friend who said he was an excellent physician. I'm very sure that he is. He spent a great deal of time with me and was caring and interested. He was going to review my records and get back to me about my complaints. I NEVER heard from him again. Calls to the office on other matters were handled poorly and calls often not returned. I ended up finding a brand new physician.

July 27th, 2010
The doctor does not care about patients, not honest and not polite