Dr. Arthur Wardell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Wardell?

September 19th, 2017

OFFICE STAFF IS TERRIBLE

The front office staff of this doctors office has no clue what the are doing. After waiting over an hour I was told I needed to have a referral for my insurance, then my primary doctors staff said that I did not need a referral, but then after waiting two more hours they told me I did need a referral. After all this time of waiting, I was hoping to get a refund on my co-pay so I could go to a different orthopedic doctor, but convienently they had already closed out for the day and were not able to refund me. Then I was not able to reschedule another appointment for another three weeks. I have heard Dr. Wardell is a great doctor, but if his front office staff is any show of the ability in the office, I would feel safer going to a different orthopedic doctor. Very disappointed.

November 23rd, 2015

Would of given him 5 stars

They need to stop rushing folks off the phone. The people that are taking phone calls are in such a hurry to get you off the phone, that it's complicating things in the long run. Put somebody that is more competent and more patient in this position.

May 13th, 2015

Patient &

Excellent physician! The front desk staff is always very helpful and caring. The nursing staff is very compassionate. My grandmother is almost 90 years old and loves Dr. Wardell. He has treated my grandmother and me for over (30) years. I know when I have an emergency, Dr. Wardell's office will work me in; even if I have to wait I don't mind. Most of my physicians make me wait weeks for an appointment even when I feel it is an emergency. I would highly recommend Dr. Wardell and his office.

September 27th, 2014

Worth The Wait

Although it takes some time to be seen, it is well worth the wait. He takes the time to listen to what is going on and explains your treatment plan thoroughly with you and is very attentive to answer any questions you have. After going to many doctors who rushed me in and out, I'm glad to have someone who has finally taken the time to diagnose and treat my back pain instead of giving me a script and rushing me away.

February 7th, 2014

Was in the office for 5 hours to see this doc for 10 minutes with 1 x ray. He gave a plan to come back for treatment. I will not go back.

August 14th, 2011

ive waited 2-3 hrs everytime i've had a appt on the books with this doctor. Asked front desk what was going on and was told he was running behind and they were sorry i asked how often does he book a appt and front desk answered he schedules patients 5 mins apart. i will not be returning.

July 17th, 2017