A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Watanabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Watanabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Phantom Limb
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watanabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur S Watanabe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Arthur Watanabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Watanabe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Radiologists.