A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Watanabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Watanabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Phantom Limb
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watanabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur S Watanabe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Arthur Watanabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Watanabe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Radiologists.