Dr. Arthur Watanabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Watanabe?

Great Approach

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr. Watanabe has treated my elderly Mom more then once and always with kindness and consideration.

Unbelievable

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Watanabe is incredible. He is kind and gentle and the procedure is finished befriend realize he has even started. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. If you are in my condition and require injections to relieve buttock, hip and shin pain... then Dr. Watanabe is the one you want doing it.

Best of the best!

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Watanabe was the best pain management doc around. I've tried other places after he had to close his practice. They are all amateurs compared to him. I have complex issues, and that takes a doctor who is above the average. Unfortunately, Spokane has very few in that category.

Got the pain under control

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Finding Dr. Watanabe has been a blessing for me. I have neck, lower back and hip pain that cannot be operated on. The procedures I receive from him about every year or to two allow me to walk and be somewhat active.

Love Dr. Watanabe

Posted on October 17th, 2012

He is quick, to the point, and seems genuinely concerned about how you feel. He is quick to the point, but that is because he is busy busy. His staff is great! Especially Josh, he's a little sweetie! They will all take great care of you.

Sedation for spinal injections NOT standard practice.

Posted on March 16th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Watanabe for a spinal injection. To my horror, the injection was administered with no anesthetic whatsover. The other doctor I saw for this gave conscious sedation as a matter of routine. This was the most painful procedure I have ever endured! I was offered Demerol afterward, which was like offering novocaine after you finish drilling a tooth out. I would recommend making sure you are to recieve sedation prior to booking an injection with this doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2012

I have had visits to Dr. Watanabe on several occasions suffering from severe back and lower body pain. He has quickly and accurately achieved great relief from my pain. I would say that he saved my life on one occasion because my pain was so severe that I did not want to go on living.God bless Dr. Watanabe!

Posted on October 17th, 2017