A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Weissmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Weissmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Weissmann, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissmann graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur Weissmann practice?
Dr. Arthur Weissmann practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.