A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Weissmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Weissmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Weissmann, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissmann graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Weissmann MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Weissmann practice?
- Dr. Arthur Weissmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Weissmann practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.