A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Willis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur William Willis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Willis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Willis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.