A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Willis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Willis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur William Willis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Willis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Willis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Willis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.