A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Willis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur William Willis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Willis practice?
- Dr. Arthur Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Willis practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.