A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Win is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Win, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Win has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Win MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Win practice?
- Dr. Arthur Win has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Win practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists.