Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Sep 11th, 2013

Dr. Woodward has performed two surgeries on me. He removed my appendix about 16 years ago and recently removed my gallbladder. He takes all the time you need to understand what he will be doing and what you can expect. He meets with you before surgery, after surgery and will call you within 24 hours to check up on you. His bedside manner is excellent. He will make you feel comfortable and totally at ease. I would recommend him anyone.

A very caring physician show details A very caring physician
Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Woodward is not only a knowledgeable doctor and a skilled surgeon, but he takes time to put his patients at ease and makes sure that all questions are answered. He obviously cares about each and every patient as a person.

Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Woodward is by far the best surgeon I've ever had and I just hope he never leaves the practice! His bedside manner is the terrific! He's good at making me laugh when I'm scared! Thank you Dr. Woodward for everything!

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by J. Montgomery on Aug 20th, 2008

He saved my husband life, performed an emergency spleen removal due to a ladder accident. Dr Woodward is one of a kind, very special doctor. Our entire family is greatful.

A#1 show details A#1
Apr 1st, 2008

Dr. Woodward was extremely compassionate with my 83 yr old Mom - answered questions for family and successfully resolved our problem. Without doubt, would use Dr. Woodward again.

Oct 23rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Professional and thorough: Dr. Woodward met with me for a pre-surgical consultation at his office in Olney. He was on time and was an easy to like person immeadiately, for me. We discussed the procedure and it's nuances in an easy to understand and descri

Read Full Review at yahoo.com