A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zbinden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zbinden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zbinden
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zbinden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zbinden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zbinden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zbinden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Francis Zbinden MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Zbinden practice?
- Dr. Arthur Zbinden has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Zbinden practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pulmonologists.