A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zbinden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zbinden is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zbinden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zbinden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zbinden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zbinden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans