A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zeismer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeismer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Zeismer MD is a male Allergist and practices in Family Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Zeismer practice?
- Dr. Arthur Zeismer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Zeismer practices Family Medicine and Allergy near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians and Hanford Allergists.