A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zemach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zemach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zemach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemach graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zemach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Animas Surgical Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Zemach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Zemach practice?
- Dr. Arthur Zemach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Zemach practices Pediatrics near Durango, CO.
See Durango Pediatricians.