A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zemach is Excellent. Dr. Zemach has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zemach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemach graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zemach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Pediatric Partners of The Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zemach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zemach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Zemach practice?
Dr. Arthur Zemach practices Pediatrics near Durango, CO.
See Durango Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Art Zemach, Dr. Arturo Zemach