A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Zilberstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Zilberstein is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Zilberstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilberstein graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Zilberstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Zilberstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Zilberstein practice?
- Dr. Arthur Zilberstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Zilberstein practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.