A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arti Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti A Patel MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arti A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Arti Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arti Patel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians, Reading Endocrinologists, and Reading Internists.