A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arti Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Amin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Amin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Patel Amin MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arti P. Amin practice?
- Dr. Arti Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arti Amin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Physiatrists.