A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arti Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Desai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Dilip Desai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arti D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Arti Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arti Desai practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.