A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Madhavan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madhavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madhavan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arti M. Madhavan practice?
Dr. Arti Madhavan practices Family Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Hamtramck Family Physicians.