A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madhavan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Madhavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Madhavan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madhavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Madhavan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arti Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Arti Madhavan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arti Madhavan practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.