A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madhavan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Madhavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Madhavan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madhavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Madhavan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arti Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Arti Madhavan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Arti Madhavan practices Family Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.