A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Madhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Madhavan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madhavan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madhavan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Madhavan Madhavan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arti M. Madhavan practice?
- Dr. Arti Madhavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arti Madhavan practices Family Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Hamtramck Primary Care Doctors.