Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arti Hurria
Dr. Arti Hurria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duarte, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hurria is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering and City of Hope National Medical Center. Dr. Hurria has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Arti Hurria has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Arti Hurria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duarte, CA.
Dr. Becky Miller
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Margaret Odonnell
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Behrouz Salehian
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Duarte, CA 0.01 mi38