A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Karna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arti Karna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Karna graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Karna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Karna MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arti Karna practice?
- Dr. Arti Karna has 1 office location.
Dr. Arti Karna practices Internal Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists.