A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Saxena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- John Umstead Hospital
- Central Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Saxena MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Arti Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Arti Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Butner, NC.
See Butner Cardiologists.