A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arti Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Saxena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- John Umstead Hospital
- Central Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arti Saxena MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arti Saxena practice?
- Dr. Arti Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Arti Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Butner, NC.
See Butner Cardiologists.