Overall Review

3.8

September 4th, 2016
Great with kids
We saw Dr. Gevorkian for a possible finger fracture in Urgent Care. We waited a day and a half to go in, thinking it was just jammed, but it turned out to be very broken. He was great with my son and before we really had time to worry, he had consulted with the hand specialist and surgery was scheduled about 16 hours later. His bedside manner was great and made both of us feel at ease. This was our first broken bone and a less caring doctor would have made the situation more frightening for my son. The assistants and radiology staff were quick and caring, too!

August 10th, 2012
Dr.Gevorkian never listens ,He just wants to type on his computer and never puts anything about your conditions on your doctors visit records . hes a terrible Doctor stay away from him and his primary care center .

March 1st, 2012
Over very pleased. seems to very a caring and thoughtful doctor

July 26th, 2011
Best Doctor I've had in years!
Dr. Gevorkian is very helpful and friendly. He is easy to talk to and offers advice to assist. The best doctor I've had in years.

May 26th, 2010
Total disappointment
Sadly I am the first to review this doctor.The staff has no compassion.If you have a medical urgency that does not require an ambulance, several messages doesn't get you a call back.He calls in sick,schedules appointments and then takes a lunch and makes you wait 1 1/2 hours to be seen.Which in turn results in a 3 hour visit.I am almost positive he only PRETENDS to care and listen.I have been hospitalized, and after being my primary care physcian for 3 years will not come by to consult.It's sad and disappointing to be treated like a number.I realize Dr. Gevorkian is a doctor and he is needed but who needs someone with no compassion, when we all need it the most "when we are sick"!I am truly sorry but I do not recommend him, I am ashamed of him actually,and it's disappointing that it has to be so hard to find a physcian these days that actually cares about there patients and not how many appointments they can schedule in one day.