A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artin Jibilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jibilian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jibilian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artin Jibilian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jibilian graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Jibilian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artin Yacoub Jibilian MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Artin Y. Jibilian practice?
- Dr. Artin Jibilian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Artin Jibilian practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.