A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artin Mahmoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artin Mahmoudi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmoudi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artin Mahmoudi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoudi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mahmoudi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artin Mahmoudi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Artin Mahmoudi practice?
- Dr. Artin Mahmoudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Artin Mahmoudi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Internists, Sonora Critical Care Practitioners, and Sonora Pulmonologists.