A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artine Kokshanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artine Kokshanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kokshanian
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kokshanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artine Kokshanian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokshanian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kokshanian has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artine Kokshanian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Artine Kokshanian practice?
- Dr. Artine Kokshanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Artine Kokshanian practices Otolaryngology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists.