A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artine Kokshanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artine Kokshanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artine Kokshanian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokshanian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kokshanian has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kokshanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Artine H. Kokshanian practice?
Dr. Artine Kokshanian practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists, Glendale Ophthalmologists, Glendale Surgeons, and Glendale Gastroenterologists.