A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Djagarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Djagarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Djagarian
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Djagarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Djagarian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hiatal Hernia
- House Calls
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Djagarian graduated from Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Djagarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Djagarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Artur Djagarian practice?
- Dr. Artur Djagarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Artur Djagarian practices Family Medicine near Normal, IL.
See Normal Primary Care Doctors.