A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Djagarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Djagarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Djagarian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hiatal Hernia
- House Calls
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Djagarian graduated from Moscow Medical Institute Of Health Ministry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Djagarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Djagarian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Artur Djagarian practice?
- Dr. Artur Djagarian has 9 office locations.
Dr. Artur Djagarian practices Family Medicine near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, IL and Eureka, IL.
See Normal Family Physicians.