A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Krupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Krupa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Krupa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupa graduated from Med Academy In Lublin.
Dr. Krupa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Krzysztof Krupa MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Artur K. Krupa practice?
- Dr. Artur Krupa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Artur Krupa practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Rochester, MN.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Critical Care Practitioners.