A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Rand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Rand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Rand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur A Rand MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Artur A. Rand practice?
- Dr. Artur Rand has 1 office location.
Dr. Artur Rand practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Internists and Cortlandt Manor Rheumatologists.