A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Rand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Rand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Rand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Artur A. Rand practice?
Dr. Artur Rand practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, and Vascular Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Cold Spring, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Surgeons, Cortlandt Manor Internists, Cortlandt Manor Rheumatologists, and Cortlandt Manor Gastroenterologists.