A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Desaneto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Desaneto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desaneto
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desaneto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desaneto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Desaneto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Desaneto MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Artur Desaneto practice?
- Dr. Artur Desaneto has 1 office location.
Dr. Artur Desaneto practices Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.