A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Desaneto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Artur Desaneto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desaneto
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desaneto graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Desaneto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Desaneto MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Artur Desaneto practice?
- Dr. Artur Desaneto has 1 office location.
Dr. Artur Desaneto practices Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.