Dr. Artur Spokojny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Artur Spokojny?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 28th, 2011

Greedy

I went for an opinion of my heart health and cholesterol reduction. He did not participate in my health plan, but I decide I would invest about $500 to see what he can do. He spoke to me, reviewed some of my results, then suggested a test to see if there is any plaque. I asked for the price and he told me to talk to the billing person. She told me it would be $200. I said OK. Soon after I got my insurance statement with a few thousand dollars charged and at least $500 owed by me. I called the office to ask why it would be so much when I was told it would be less and they blew me off. I wanted to get my results, but would not be put through to the doctor. When I asked how much it would cost to see him, no one could tell me. I called a few days later and asked to speak to him and the staff would not do it. So basically I got no diagnosis, no treatment, no follow up, but I did get a huge bill.

April 16th, 2010