A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artur Treyster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Artur Treyster, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Treyster graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Treyster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artur Michaelovich Treyster MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Artur M. Treyster practice?
- Dr. Artur Treyster has 1 office location.
Dr. Artur Treyster practices Emergency Medicine near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Emergency Physicians.