A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturas Bareika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturas Bareika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturas Bareika, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bareika graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bareika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturas Bareika MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturas Bareika practice?
- Dr. Arturas Bareika has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arturas Bareika practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See Greenville Internists.