A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Le Roi Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Le Roi Baez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Le Roi Baez, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Le Roi Roi Arturo Baez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Le Roi R. Baez practice?
- Dr. Le Roi Baez has 1 office location.
Dr. Le Roi Baez practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.