A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Balandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Balandra MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arturo Balandra practice?
- Dr. Arturo Balandra has 11 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Balandra practices Urology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Urologists.