Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arturo Baltazar
Dr. Arturo Baltazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, CT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baltazar is affiliated with Bristol Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and The Pines At Bristol Center For Nursing & Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Arturo Baltazar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arturo Baltazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, CT.
Dr. Oliver Diaz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bristol, CT 0 mi49
Dr. Nadeem Behjet
Bristol, CT 0.20 mi38
Dr. Christopher Wakem
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bristol, CT 0.29 mi48