A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltazar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baltazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Baltazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Baltazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Erfe Baltazar MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arturo E. Baltazar practice?
- Dr. Arturo Baltazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Baltazar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.