A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltazar
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Baltazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Baltazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Baltazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Erfe Baltazar MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arturo E. Baltazar practice?
- Dr. Arturo Baltazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Baltazar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.