A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Batlle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batlle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo M Batlle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo M. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Arturo Batlle has 9 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Batlle practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.