A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Batlle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Batlle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batlle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arturo M. Batlle practice?
Dr. Arturo Batlle practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Internists.