A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Caesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Caesar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Caesar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caesar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caesar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo A Caesar MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo A. Caesar practice?
- Dr. Arturo Caesar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Caesar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.