A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Caesar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Caesar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Caesar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caesar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Caesar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caesar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arturo A. Caesar practice?
Dr. Arturo Caesar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.