A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Camacho is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Camacho, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Camacho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Camacho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arturo Camacho practice?
Dr. Arturo Camacho practices Neurological Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Gilbert, AZ.
See Rockford Surgeons.