Surgical Specialist

535 Roxbury Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
815-387-1718
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Magister Svengahli  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

Ask this individual if he is related to Hector "Macho" Camacho, the professional boxer, and if he ever did surgery in Billings Montana. Ask him why Doctor Oakley's Cessna 310 crashed in Wyoming and why Dr. Oakley was afraid to talk to a patient that Dr. Camacho had assaulted during a cranial biopsy because he was offended by the above question. When the patient asked him if he was related, the Dr. became extremely rudely indignant, swore at him in Spanish, and when he did the cranial biopsy he got even by cracking and breaking most of his teeth and caused many thousands of dollars in damages. He denied doing anything even though the patient had perfect dentition when he went into the O.R. for the biopsy. In recovery the patient asked why all of his teeth were broken and the nurses said he would have to ask Dr. Oakley who was the senior associate of the neurological firm Dr. Camacho was employed by. Oakley died. Camacho left the state. And now the individual he assaulted is looking for him . I am sure he isn't aware that the guy he operated upon used to work for the C.I.A. and he has Federal connections. He also has many years of martial arts experience and he is an expert with all manner of weaponry including firearms. He is very angry and I would not want to be Dr. C. if this person ever finds him.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Lori Marnach on May 2nd, 2013

In October of 2012 I had surgery with Dr. Camacho as my surgeon. If I had not had the surgery I probably would be paralyzed by now. Dr. Camacho took his time explaining the surgery with me and explained what would happen to me if I did not have the surgery. He didn't try to force his opinion on me but told me like it was. He left it up to me to decide what I wanted to do. I was told if I had more questions to come back and he would explain everything again with no problem. He took his time with me and was very nice. I would recommend him to anyone thinking of having neurosurgery with him or thinking of having him as their physician.

|  show details