A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Canto is Excellent. Dr. Canto has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Canto, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Canto graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Canto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Canto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile