A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Canto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Canto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Canto, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Canto graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Canto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Robles Canto MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arturo R. Canto practice?
- Dr. Arturo Canto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Canto practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.