Dr. Arturo Corces MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Horrible
Solo ve pacientes que esten dispuestos a operarse, yo no puedo porque tengo dificultad para entubacion, cuando le fui a explicar, me dijo que hablara con su asistente, se fue y no lo vi mas. El asistente dijo que ellos no daban medicinas alternativas para aliviar dolor, que el Dr.Corses es cirujano, parece que no es medico, solo cirujano.

May 31st, 2017
Solo es cirujano, no es ortopedico
Si buscas un ortoperdico para que te alivie el dolor, no vayas al DR.Arturo Corses, el solo le presta atencion a los pacientes que van a operarse que son los que mas dinero le dejan,yo fui con un dolor y casi ni me miro cuando le dije que no podia operarme porque tengo intubacion peligrosa, ahi mismo me dejo yhablando y me dijo que hablara con su asistente le suplique que me diera algo que aliviara mi dolor y me receto antinflamatorio y Voltaren, no me dio cita porque no debo volver si no es para operarme. Si quieres aliviar tu dolor sin operacion, no vayas al Dr Corses. Ademas es muy grosero, no volvi a verlo en toda la tarde.

May 26th, 2017
Me siento muy bien con el dr.

May 25th, 2017
I had a great experience with the dr and the STAFF.

May 6th, 2017
Good good dr and great expirence.

December 25th, 2016
Excelent.

December 11th, 2016
Dr Corces is a good dr and the staff is excellent and I will do surgery with him if I need it with no problem he is a well mention dr and my friend recommended him to me I am happy to see him.

October 26th, 2016
Everyone was very helpful, and quick service.

June 24th, 2016
El Doctor muy Bueno y professional.

April 12th, 2016
if you are active, do not go to this butcher
I had some minor arthritis on my left knee, on my first visit to him he scheduled surgery three days later, after surgery he left me with the largest scar ( completely unnecessary) and got an infection on that same knee while at the hospital. The last three years have been loaded with daily pain and suffering from this knee. This guy has no feelings about anyone, its all about the money. He told me is owns a yacht, three homes, invest heavily in the market, all things I can not care less. There are so many good surgeons in South Florida,, so wait for one of those ... this butcher will destroy your life and he can not care less. I am not joking, I am still messed up and this has affected every part of my life.

March 16th, 2016
Amazing surgeon
If you're looking for highly skilled surgeon and not a best friend, he's your guy! He's done a total knee replacement on my grandmother and my mom. My grandmothers surgery was 13 years ago and she's perfectly healthy! My mom just had hers 3 months ago and she has full range of motion already. He's a busy guy because he's a great doctor. I recently injured my knee and turned to him for help. The only critique I have is the wait time to have your call answered. Last few times I've called its been at least a 20 minute wait which is a little absurd. The staff is amazing and comforting! I definitely recommend dr corces or anyone from his team.

February 18th, 2015
BAD SERVICE
The doctor does not respect the patient and quite rude in speech. He does not listen my concerns and let me talking to myself The service provided was terrible I do not recommended