Dr. Arturo Corces MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Miami, FL

May 6th, 2017
Good good dr and great expirence.

December 24th, 2016
Excelent.

December 10th, 2016
Dr Corces is a good dr and the staff is excellent and I will do surgery with him if I need it with no problem he is a well mention dr and my friend recommended him to me I am happy to see him.

October 26th, 2016
Everyone was very helpful, and quick service.

June 24th, 2016
El Doctor muy Bueno y professional.

May 27th, 2016
mom's surgery
I have seen negative reviews about Dr. Corces. But, I want to let you know that he did a hip replacement/ femur on my mom 12 years ago. He had to fix what another doctor did in TN two weeks after her surgery. Than two years later my mom got an infection and he did surgery on her before it penetrated to her hip replacement. I am happy to say that he was always accurate and honest. If it was not for Dr. Corces my mom would have never walked again. She just celebrated her 89th birthday. Would I consider going to him if I ever need an Ortho doctor absolutely.

April 12th, 2016
if you are active, do not go to this butcher
I had some minor arthritis on my left knee, on my first visit to him he scheduled surgery three days later, after surgery he left me with the largest scar ( completely unnecessary) and got an infection on that same knee while at the hospital. The last three years have been loaded with daily pain and suffering from this knee. This guy has no feelings about anyone, its all about the money. He told me is owns a yacht, three homes, invest heavily in the market, all things I can not care less. There are so many good surgeons in South Florida,, so wait for one of those ... this butcher will destroy your life and he can not care less. I am not joking, I am still messed up and this has affected every part of my life.

March 16th, 2016
Amazing surgeon
If you're looking for highly skilled surgeon and not a best friend, he's your guy! He's done a total knee replacement on my grandmother and my mom. My grandmothers surgery was 13 years ago and she's perfectly healthy! My mom just had hers 3 months ago and she has full range of motion already. He's a busy guy because he's a great doctor. I recently injured my knee and turned to him for help. The only critique I have is the wait time to have your call answered. Last few times I've called its been at least a 20 minute wait which is a little absurd. The staff is amazing and comforting! I definitely recommend dr corces or anyone from his team.

February 18th, 2015
BAD SERVICE
The doctor does not respect the patient and quite rude in speech. He does not listen my concerns and let me talking to myself The service provided was terrible I do not recommended

February 18th, 2015
Son of 90 years man
Excellent Orthopaedic surgeon. Repaired my father's hip (Humpty Dumpty) when no one else would/could. Really!

January 20th, 2015
After seeing 3 other doctors Iw as referred to see him for my knee pain. He found an infection and treared it and now my pain is gone! Thank you

August 4th, 2014
Awful experience
Dr. Corces runs a factory, not a medical practice. Had knee replacement 3 years ago and I still have some pain, but the worse is his lack of interest on the well being of his patients. The day after surgery he stood at the door and asked if I was alright, he left before I was able to express my concerns. Same at the office, in and out with in a flash. Do not go to him and get at least 2 opinions before deciding who is going to do your surgery.