Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arturo Dominguez
Dr. Arturo Dominguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dominguez is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. He speaks English.
Dr. Arturo Dominguez has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arturo Dominguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Matthew Dickson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sasan Mirfakhraee
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11