A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Dominguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dominguez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Ricardo Dominguez MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo R. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Arturo Dominguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Dominguez practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.