A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Ferreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Ferreira has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Jose Ferreira MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo J. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Arturo Ferreira has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Ferreira practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.