A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Gomez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo A Gomez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arturo A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Arturo Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Gomez practices Psychiatry near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Psychiatrists.