A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Gomez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo A Gomez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arturo A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Arturo Gomez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Gomez practices Psychiatry near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Atlantic City Psychiatrists.