A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Gonzales Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales Roman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales Roman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo D Gonzales Roman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arturo D. Gonzales Roman practice?
- Dr. Arturo Gonzales Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Gonzales Roman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Cardiologists.