A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Gonzales Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales Roman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arturo D. Gonzales Roman practice?
Dr. Arturo Gonzales Roman practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Cardiologists.