Dr. Arturo Guajardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arturo Guajardo?

May 18th, 2017

Unwelcoming every visit

Never will I give them a chance again! Awful office manager, she is quit a complicated person to communicate with health issues and does not care about your concerns, the staff are really nice and the doctor is excellent but the office manager does not run this office smooth, it takes 2hrs to see the doctor, they cancel appointments on you and will not sign any paperwork. They request labs that cost a fortune and can't even find out the diagnoses. Been having symptoms for a while and nothing is being done!

August 2nd, 2015

Above & Beyond

My whole family goes to Dr Guajardo, He is a blessing to our family. He is very thorough , patient and spends all the time with you that you need. Dr. G has even answered calls after hours and on weekends for myself and elderly parents. Dr. G goes above and beyond the call of duty. I am so grateful for him. If you decide to pay him a visit, you will not be disappointed .

May 22nd, 2015

Ive never had regular medical care because I don't like doctors. However, my insurance switched me to Dr. Guajardo about 1.5 yrs ago & Ive been able to follow up regularly because of the relationship we build. I don't like that I usually have a lengthy wait but he is very thorough & addresses all my concerns when it is my turn. He is very professional & straight forward when necessary. (for ex. diet, weight issues I've complaining about but not doing enough to change it). His staff is ok, never rude.

January 21st, 2015

Horrible service, continuously goes through nurses . Also forgetting when he schedules the follow ups.

May 23rd, 2017